Punjab Information and Communication Technology Education Society (PICTES)
SCO 162-164,3rd floor, Sector 34-A, Chandigarh
Phone: 0172-5061481 (O), 0172-5043244 (Fax); email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment of Computer Faculty
Applications are invited for recruitment of 700 Computer Faculty for Punjab ICT Education Society on contractual basis from eligible candidates who are willing to serve anywhere in Punjab. The Posts in the Punjab ICT Education Society will be made regular after 3 years of Continuous Services.
- 1. Terms and conditions:
(a) All posts are offered on contract basis initially for 1 year to be renewed on the basis of work, conduct and performance every year. The Posts in the Punjab ICT Education Society will be made regular after 3 years of continuous Services subject to the condition that performance is satisfactory and there is no departmental disciplinary proceeding pending. Also, the prescribed conditions during and after the recruitment are fulfilled.
(b) Number of posts may vary depending upon the actual requirement.
(c) Salary during contract basis: Rs. 10,000/- per month (Lump-sum). After regularization the pay scale equivalent to Vocational Master (10300-34800 Grade Pay 3800 plus allowance) will be paid (approximately Rs. 30000/- per month).
(d) Fee: Rs. 250/- (Rs. 125/- for SC candidates) Non refundable.
(e) Reservation for various categories will be as per Punjab Govt. policy.
(f) Candidate can apply online from 05-12-2011.
(g) Last date for online applications: 31-12-2011 up to 5.00 PM.
(h) For any problem/clarification, help can be taken from the help line no 0172- 6619054, 6619055 available during working hours.
(a) Educational Qualifications:
3-years Diploma (Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology) or BCA or B.Sc. (IT/CS/Internet Science)or BIT or B-Level of DOEACC or B.E. / B.Tech. (IT/Computer Science) or BCAM or B.Sc. (Information system/ Science)or BMIT or AMIE examination of IETE in Computer Science & Engg. or MCA or M.Sc. (IT/Computer Science /Software /Software System) or MIS or MIT or M.Tech. (Computer Science) or M.Sc. (Networking and Protocol Designing) orM.Sc. (IT)( LE), with at least 50% marks. (Educational qualification must be from a recognized University/ Board.)
Note: In case of Under Graduate candidates, the course duration should be three years with computer related full subjects. Graduate candidate with one subject as computer, need not apply. And in case of Post graduate candidates the course duration of two years with computer related full subjects in relevant qualification will be mandatory.
(b) Age Limit: Min 18 years and Max 37 years as on 01-01-2011. (Age relaxation as per the rules of Punjab Govt.). Relaxation in upper age for SC/BC category is five years and for physical Handicapped is ten years.
(c) Candidate should have passed Punjabi in matriculation or higher examination.
(d) Candidate should be Resident of Punjab state.
3. How to apply online:
(a) The application can be filled online only till 31-12-2011 by 5.00 PM.
(b) Fill the online application form, available on the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in.
(c) On successful submission of form, candidates are required to take the print out (Acknowledgement Slip) which will have registration number, password, fee details and designated banker etc. printed on it.
(d) Thereafter the candidate shall have to report to the designated banker (Account No. 911020049615714 with Axis Bank) along with the downloaded Acknowledgement Slip cum Fee Chalan for depositing the fee. In case the candidate fails to deposit the fee, his/her application shall stand automatically cancelled / rejected and shall not be considered for further processing. The last date for deposit of application fee is 02-01-2012.
(e) If by mistake the candidate has filed in wrong data, he/she can correct it up to 31-12-2011 by 5:00 P.M. by entering his/her registration number and password. Thereafter data will be locked and no editing will be entertained.
(f) The list of candidates whose fee is confirmed will be available on http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in for candidates’ reference from 15-01-2012
4. Written Test
(a) Written Test will be held on 05-02-2012 at Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Patiala, Bathinda, S.A.S. Nagar, Ferozepur and Pathankot.
(b) For written test, candidate can download their ADMIT CARDS by visiting the website http://recruitment.cdacmohali.in, entering his/her registration number and password. Admit cards can be downloaded from 15-01-2012 to 04-02-2012 by 5:00 PM. In case candidate is unable to get the admit card, he/she must contact C-DAC Mohali personally upto 04-02-2012 by 12:00 noon.
- 5. Selection Procedure:-
(a) Selection will be made on the basis of merit in written computer eligibility test to be conducted by PICTES. Minimum passing marks in the computer eligibility test will be 35 marks for General category and 20 marks for all reserve categories.
(b) Result of written test will be uploaded on the website www.ssapunjab.org.
(c) On the basis of written test, venue, date and time of counseling will be available on the websitewww.ssapunjab.org. Candidates will not be informed individually about the result and counseling schedule.
- 6. General Instructions:
- The recruitment will be made based on the merit of the written test. There will be no marks for the interview and academic qualifications.
- The address of the examination Centers at the above eight district places will be put on the websitehttp://recruitment.cdacmohali.in and also on the admit card/ in case of any difficulty help line numbers of C-DAC, Mohali may be contacted.
- The candidates are advised to fill their category very carefully. Category once filled will not be changed.
- The candidate has to verify himself that he/she fulfils all the eligibility conditions for this post. Appearing in the examination and qualifying the test does not entitle him/her for appointment to the post. The selection will be subject to his/her eligibility for the post and availability of vacancies. Verification of original documents would be done at the time of counselling/joining. The purpose would be to verify different records regarding identification, age, qualifying examination, state of eligibility, category etc, of the candidate. On failing to furnish any of the documents the candidate will not be considered for recruitment and liable for criminal action.
- The candidates should reach the examination centers one hour before the start of the examination. At the examination centre, the candidate has to produce his/her admit card along with identity proof , which may be Driving license, Voter ID Card, Ration Card, Passport or PAN Card.
- The Question Paper will be of objective type (100 marks) having 100 questions with multiple choice on OMR sheet with one correct answer of each question. The duration of the paper will be ONE HOUR. There will be NEGATIVE MARKING. Each right answer will carry one mark and ¼ marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without Roll Number Slip.
- Candidates should bring with them BLUE or BLACK Ball Pens only. Books, written notes, calculator, mobile phones and other electronic devices etc. will not be permitted to be carried in the examination hall.
- The detailed Syllabus for the test is available on the web site www.ssapunjab.org.
- The posts vacant in various categories will be filled subject to availability of the candidates in that category.
- Candidates are advised to visit http://recruitment.cdacmohali.inMore Detailswww.ssapunjab.org websites regularly.